Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I agree Dave.....I think it was a spike.

This guy realizes what a spike is:

"i made 490's consistantly with juice and a friend (no drugs) one fifth gear shift had a #### of a spike up to 554 it leveled out only a second then droped back in the 490's....but it was at a whopping 140 mph!!!"......copied from Edges Forums

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Got juice............

Simmer down, you tell him to be graceful after being a smart ass in the previous post.. No one has called you a liar,just questioning your posts. Not like it hasn't happened to the rest of us.....thing is, now it is your turn.

And yes, the guy operationg the dyno could make changes that could skew numbers, good or bad. CPMAC has a lot of experience on the dyno, along with a few others. You will see that their experience is appreciated.

Just take the ribbin like a man and wait out the results of SDaver's post. If all the evidence is there, Dave will support you and this will be over soon enough. Til then, keep your chin up. We really aren't that bad.Edited by: BIG DIPPER

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
First Diesel,

If you are refering to me, I will hook up with him.......right after I drag your truck around for awhile.

Maybe we should listen to you ........the expurt.

All my info is posted, email, IM, and location....I AIN'T SCARED!!!

BRING IT.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
, don't worry FD, we will let you play to.....

I hope the combo he has is legit....I know I will have one, and you? Oh that's right, stock, so you have no clue.

Just so you cheer up a bit, I talked with him last night.....nice guy, seems to be a straight shooter. I never called him a liar, just questioned his abilities, I mean let's face it, anyone can post that they have done things........some can prove it......Got Juice is one of those guys.

FD....ever stop to think that it isn't jealousy or not knowing the secret handshake
, but that we hope everything is on the up and up with this because he could have set a bar..........wouldn't you like to show up at a dyno with a bunch of nay sayers and drop almost five and a half on #2 alone...........

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Got juice.......those numbers look very familiar. I could run the 14.1, but that mph I only saw on the Gtech.......track was always 91-92 area.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
OK Fred....

From the looks of your avitar....you have a crew/short......and you say you are 8k+?????? Are you trying to tell us you ran a 14.3 with your aux tank full???

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It ain't over yet. I hope he duplicates as well........BUT, what happens if he doesn't......will it be a dyno error....box was different....what? Where will the guardsmen be then........

Got Juice.....nothing personal, I am rooting for you......I just have my doubts. If you see the same results....I am sure Bully Dog will have a record sales week!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
"....oh well....too late to do anything about it.
"

never too late my friend.....what version was it.....maybe I could help you out

"It will be great to try to back it up (on a diff dyno, with a diff juice :(, but oh well)"

don't back down now....this is what we have all been waiting for......I can see where the numbers will be a little lower on the mustang....but I don't know about 50 horses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.