Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the HP4 put in tonight...

This is a nice chip! Tough to get a feel on the acceleration factor since our roads are full of ice and snow.

I like the shifting and I can't wait till spring when I can get all of my parts put on this 95 and run it down the track....16s here I come....:D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I got the HP4 put in tonight...

This is a nice chip! Tough to get a feel on the acceleration factor since our roads are full of ice and snow.

I like the shifting and I can't wait till spring when I can get all of my parts put on this 95 and run it down the track....16s here I come....
good 2 hear you like it, i'm gonna have to call bill tomorrow about my ecm. i seem to occasionally have two shifting patterns. am also throwing code p0748. line pressure solenoid. i am wondering if when a&b tranny's put a shift kit of sorts in when they installed it. they said they did but i NEVER would have thought so. to me it shifted the same as the old tranny and nothing like my 81 t-bird with the 89 mustang 5.0 engine. we put a transgo in there and i could chirp 2nd. on the truck when they cleared the codes i has stout shifting till i restart the engine. maybe i'll have to cut a wire and install a resistor on the harness. wil post back with what bill advises. Ed - here is a link to the tranny thread.
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203526

1 - 2 of 2 Posts