Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled onto this page. It's good to have a voice after being called a lurker for so long. I've got alot of good input from some of you and am running a 2 micron Racor post OEM that I coppied from one of you guys. Now I'm going to 2500/3500 to gripe about my cheezy trailer hitch.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
SoCal

good luck with the hitch, i took it on my self to re weld mine and also put a piece of 2 in sq. tubing inside to reinforce the reciever, the hitch they will try to replace yours with is no better than what you have. just my2cents but i feel a lot better about towing, know if i can get the wife under there to paint it i mite go fishin. Geno

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
SoCal,

Welcome to the forum, Nice to see you here

Feel free to browse the pages. We have a lot of features enabled here like Private messaging, Pic uploads, Online/Offline status etc. If you can believe the speed of this server it's unreal..SUPER FAST................

If you have any questions about the forum or anything you would like to see us add please goto the suggetions thread.

We also would like to have some vendors stop in and sign up and hopefully give our membership some fine products and service. If you have anyone that is interested send them over

Well just wanted to welcome you and see ya around.

T
NY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts