Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with juice/attitude, what info can the monitor display on a regular basis?

What I mean is, if you already have pillar mounted gauges, what do you use your attitude for mostly?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use mine for EGT's, Load, Boost, and Speed. I run 35" tires and my speedo is not re-cal.

·
Registered
105 Posts
EGTs,boost,eng temp and most importantly trans slip. It also gives a warning sound for preselected speed, EGT, engine temp and boost. the Attitude will display upto four readings at one time. you can choose which you want to see from rpms, speed, eng temp, eng load, boost, backdown, trans slip, gear, converter lockup and I belive something else but I cant think of it right now. the newer ones also will show records such as highest EGT, highest speed , highest boost, highest rpm and will also measure 0-60 mph times, quarter mile times and speed. from what I can tell it is pretty accurate in the acceleration test.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Speed (I have 33" tires and my speedo is off), Gear (also displays when the TC is locked), Tranny slip, and Load. I also have Boost and Pyro gauges in the A-pillar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts