Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a mod that will keep the tow/haul selection after the vehicle is turned off? Seems silly, but you have to remember to reset the tow/haul mode everytime you restart the vehicle. Maybe I'm just absent minded, but I typically don't remember for 50 miles after a fuel stop.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
No there is now way that i know of turns off when truck goes off. Probably because it is not a switch that stays on kinda like a toggle where it is always in contact, just goes 1 press tells ecm on and another off so ecm wont remember one being shut down

·
Registered
304 Posts
Does anyone know of a mod that will keep the tow/haul selection after the vehicle is turned off? Seems silly, but you have to remember to reset the tow/haul mode everytime you restart the vehicle. Maybe I'm just absent minded, but I typically don't remember for 50 miles after a fuel stop.
I thought I was the only one that forgets to turn it back on. Everytime I do it, I say "I gotta remember that next time" Mike Z

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Same problem here...
Maybe one of the EFI live guys could give it a try???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts