Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, seeming I mounted my Diesel Place sticker on my tailgate, I try to advertise to all perspective members by passing them and letting the see the sticker.

Well today I see a Dmax Dually(VT plates) with a bit of work done(grille, taillights) I go by em' gets behind me, tons of traffic ahead. Traffic opens up we start running like 80-85. Not for long panic stop. All im seeing is tailgate to overzealous brake using minivan in front. Im worrying bout the guy behind me hitting me I start cutting B line to the median....Ol lady is so speechless and worried she couldnt pronounce a word.... quietest 10 seconds in the past 5 years (Well.....not when shes doing other things
)

Anyways Im hoping the guy sees this post and understands I wasnt trying to tatoo Diesel Place. com on this front bumper.

Bill

·
Registered
962 Posts
If he was running that close to you, it would have been his fault, but your solution worked too. If I see traffic slowed ahead, I usually give a courtesy few blinks on the brake lights before I haul it down, and then let darwin take his course.Edited by: Wickedsprint

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
chevmiester won't give me a sticker till I prove to him I have a Duramax. He's afraid I might put it on the Cavalier

·
Registered
490 Posts
Duramax powered Cavalier????? Hmmmmm........

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
You have a cavalier?

·
Registered
410 Posts
TO THE CHEVY HD MAN..i can recall my first panic stop with my new 5r lastyear...i had my eyes focused on traffic about a half mile up ahead and said, dear, look at the mess up there, and she said look right here..it was stopped just ahead of us as we went over a small hill on the interstate... so i stand on the brakes and needless to say we aint gonna make it( i was pulling with my old 88 gmc sierra 4x4 half ton) over to the left lane which happened to be open for a short distance..guys up ahead could see my train comin..got the hell out of my way..thank god, the new 5r would have been in my bed.

I made the sorry mistake of asking the wife "are you ok"..the yelling began and the rest is history..later, bc

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
hey hootie, how bout a 3 footer for the sides of the cav one for the front and one for the back. free advertising!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts