Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone had posted these pics on RV.net from something they saw on the road.. Can't believe an owner would be that stupid!! Slide, stab jacks & even the stairs are extended!! Must have been a repo guy dragging it off...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
txdutt;1553565; said:
Someone had posted these pics on RV.net from something they saw on the road.. Can't believe an owner would be that stupid!! Slide, stab jacks & even the stairs are extended!! Must have been a repo guy dragging it off...


nicee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Well, at least he lowered his tv antenna and closed his craper vent and waste gates...:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,422 Posts
OH boy dot would ahve fun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,354 Posts
They might be stealing it. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
And the steps are pointing to the sky, this must be a rip-off in action. No normal trailering types would leave steps down, would they???
Imagine meeting this on a dark 2 lane road! :eek2: :wtf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
A buddy of mine returning from a Bristol race had his slide-out come out on him while driving. He was chittin' bricks when he seen it in his rear view!! LOL. Still not sure why that happened either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
txdutt;1553565; said:
Someone had posted these pics on RV.net from something they saw on the road.. Can't believe an owner would be that stupid!! Slide, stab jacks & even the stairs are extended!! Must have been a repo guy dragging it off...
Think he checked to see if anyone was sleeping in it ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Bristol Race

dmaxaddict;1555255; said:
A buddy of mine returning from a Bristol race had his slide-out come out on him while driving. He was chittin' bricks when he seen it in his rear view!! LOL. Still not sure why that happened either.
Yeah I can see that happening after a race and the guy needs to get home for the midnight shift with a BELLY full of beers
JUST GREAT!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
m.gil;1555266; said:
think he checked to see if anyone was sleeping in it ?
now that would be funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
My bet is it got stolen out of the campground... Bastard!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
960 Posts
I tell ya, Some people should have there Trailer Hitches Revoked!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
762 Posts
My vote goes to REPO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,116 Posts
I bet a big rig would get some pucker factor seeing that coming at him. Has to be a repo and i doubt they drove it far like that. Bet it handled like crap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,101 Posts
woodchuck2;1557262; said:
I bet a big rig would get some pucker factor seeing that coming at him. Has to be a repo and i doubt they drove it far like that. Bet it handled like crap.
x2. Was most likely just moving 10 miles offsite to get it closed up and tied down correctly...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,129 Posts
Once had a ''neighbor'' next site over up at Niagra Falls leaving with his rented motorhome with both his sewer and water hose dangling behind him.If my son did'nt run over to him to tell him.............:eek: Those crazy Canucks.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top