Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much faster does our trucks go after streight pipped/no cat and predator.
whats avg 1/4 times?
LLY's please

·
Registered
267 Posts
I ran a 14.3 with predator exhaust and intake, but i've heard that stock intake is better. i've had alot of problems with the predator though, if your looking to buy a programmer i would go with the edge, have heard real good things bout it and u can change settings without turning the truck off. just my .02:grd:

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I ran a 14.3 with predator exhaust and intake, but i've heard that stock intake is better. i've had alot of problems with the predator though, if your looking to buy a programmer i would go with the edge, have heard real good things bout it and u can change settings without turning the truck off. just my .02:grd:
Yeah, and from what I've heard, Edges Customer service ROCKS :ro)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from what ive been reading everyone seems to love their predator..? but thanks for the info.
is anyone using bullydog?
also which edge is best to go with?
sorry still all new to me.

·
Registered
637 Posts
i got the pred and i like it allot. the bully dog isnt the best out their and i would avoid useing it! edge is ok but got a few glitchs! do some resurch ists been discussed many of times

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
from what ive been reading everyone seems to love their predator..? but thanks for the info.
is anyone using bullydog?
also which edge is best to go with?
sorry still all new to me.
I have a Predator, and like the product, but their Customer service SUCKS! I hope SCT comes out with something similar soon... If they do, it will put the Predator to shame.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Predator fan here too...except their customer service. 14.5 was my best with the Predator.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i have had the edge w/att. for awhile now i haven't had much trouble with it. can tell you that there customer service is excellent

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I used the E/J for about a year and a half and had 0 issues with it. I also used the predator for about a year. Every truck is different and my truck liked the Edge much better than the Predator. If you are not looking to upgrade your trans then go with the EdgeEZ. Otherwise the Edge with Attitude or the Edge with the A2 module are good combo's.

I have a Predator 2.0 and I'm going to have to pay $99.00 to have it upgraded to the 2.02 version since I can't find my receipt. I had my Edge upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2. I never talked to Edge about it I just sent it to them with the RMA# and it was sent back to me upgraded no questions asked. Edge has much better Customer service IMHO.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I really cant understand everyone who knocks the Bully Dog product. I have a BD and it works great, everyone I know has BD and theirs runs great. My thoughts are- until you have the balls to put a product out, you shouldnt say 1 dam thing. The power pup is a great turner, and if you are in the market, I would consider the BD alog with the Edge, Banks, and Predator. etc...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I really cant understand everyone who knocks the Bully Dog product. I have a BD and it works great, everyone I know has BD and theirs runs great. My thoughts are- until you have the balls to put a product out, you shouldnt say 1 dam thing. The power pup is a great turner, and if you are in the market, I would consider the BD alog with the Edge, Banks, and Predator. etc...
I'm not going to disagree with you on this but BD (I mean Bully dog) is currently the only power program for the '06. Are you speaking from experience on an older model DMAX? By experience have you tried all the others and compared them?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I believe people knock it because it has alot more timing rattle than the other tuners.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Just as a heads up BD and Bully Dog are 2 different companies. I had the bully dog for my LB7 and it was great, not 1 problem and plenty of power.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wasn't the topic of this forum, How much faster after tuner? Not, I think this one is better because and :blahblah: . Lets get back to what he asked in the beginning and not hijack his thread.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts