Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
$$$

I payed 10,000 from the dealership and that was without labor. I saw a drop in engine onlie for 6,000 still in the crate but had no warranty. How they got the motor I don't know. But I did talk with the guy. I should have bought his because the one from the dealership blew up at around 70,000. I am on my third motor in 180,000 miles. What a great truck.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I payed 10,000 from the dealership and that was without labor. I saw a drop in engine onlie for 6,000 still in the crate but had no warranty. How they got the motor I don't know. But I did talk with the guy. I should have bought his because the one from the dealership blew up at around 70,000. I am on my third motor in 180,000 miles. What a great truck.

This is an LBZ? How did you get so many miles on an LBZ in such a short time? They have only been out for a couple months.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lb7

Sorry Jperry, I have a LB7. My truck is a GmC sierra 3500. 2003. I do own the LBZ also. I just bought a 2006 chevy 3500. No problems with is so far. 8000 miles on it.
This is an LBZ? How did you get so many miles on an LBZ in such a short time? They have only been out for a couple months.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have access to new crate LB7s dressed ready to drop in. Also a few test mules with less than 2,000 miles on them. Price will definately be less than 10k.

Probably in the neighborhood of 6-7 grand.

Maybe cheaper if I work a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts