Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to put on either a cat-back or Full 4" exhaust system and thats it.

What is the most HP/TQ. I can add via a programmer and not have to worry about damaging anything?

I like the Edge Juice with monitor, but its so expensive.

How about a Superchips Microtuner?

ANY input is welcome and appreciated!

·
Registered
102 Posts
2Muchfun,

I started out wanting to baby my truck also...The juice w/Attitude will add 3 safety features that are over and above stock config.

1. You have EGT display

2. You have the ability to set your maximum EGT then the Attitude will defuel.

3. The defuel/Shift option. The Attitude will decrease power between shifts saving the trans.

4. The Juice on level 1 & 2 provides enough power for the Allison to shift into higher gears where stock would hold longer resulting in higher rpms (on average).

Just do the Jucie w/Attitude cause you'll make your self sick wondering what it's like and reading this forum. I wouldn't buy any other computer mod unless it provided all of these added safety features.

Hope this helps.

SmokeyMax

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I would go with a full 4" exhaust as they usually arent much more $$ than a cat-back. You should be alright with any of the 90-110hp rated boxes/programmers. The superchips and hypertech are around 90hp but only around 150ft/lbs of torque were as most others around 90hp are about 220+ft/lbs of torque. The quad 110, power pup 95, predator 120, are all around the $400 range(all programmers). regular juice 90, van aaken 110 are a little more.(boxes) Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
90 hp juice......

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, Now who has the best price on the Juice with attitude?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Check out Kennedy Diesel or Cons Performance Chips they are both reputable vendors of this site with good prices.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
best price with best follow up service should be your question.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts