Diesel Place banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
oh yeah forgot to say that one but thats on my list.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2005 312k replaced transfer case, axle seals, u joints, brakes, brake booster, dash cluster gear motors. I'm replacing head gaskets right now so while I'm at at she's getting a new starter, water pump, alternator, pulleys, hoses, power steering pump and lines, egr delete and debating on injectors and cp3 and be done for quite a while. It's a chunk to spend at once but oh so much less than payments.

·
Registered
332 Posts
195,000 still the best vehicle I have ever owned, hopefully my new 17' Denali with 1200 miles is as reliable. This truck(17) is the best thing I have ever driven! And I have had quite a few vettes.

·
Registered
567 Posts
219,xxx I put all but 6482 of those miles on her, almost 1/2 way to my goal of 500K.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Your sir put a smile on my face with that odometer! :bow:

When I bought the truck, the salesman asked "why spend the extra on a diesel?" I didn't know that 6 months later I would take a job as a mobile tech covering 7 states! Still going, I'll have to get to the waterpump again since it still has the original cover and maybe an injector.

·
Registered
3 Posts
325,000 got it with around 300,000 on it. Doesn't look like much was done to it I replaced all the coolant hoses also had oil in the coolant so I took apart the oil cooler and resealed it. It's my first diesel in a pickup but so far I like it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just a baby at 115k. Bought it brand new.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well, I reckon' mine is still new.
I factory ordered mine in January 2005 and took delivery end of March 2005.
It now has 78,000 original miles.....
Changes all hoses and coolant earlier this year.
Only other thing done is a new pinion seal seal last year ......
All lubricating fluids have been Amsoil sythetics since 10,000 miles on odometer.
Transmission flushed and filled twice since then with Amsoil Torque Drive ...

Reactions: LLYcov

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 3500 lly duramax, current mileage 449k. Nothing done except regular maintenance and injectors and water pump. Rebuilt Transmission went in at 396k. Love this truck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my first diésel LLY in May 2018 with 140,000, My truck has now 160,000. Today I installed the LBZ mouthpiece and did my PVC reroute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
LLY Guy
11,949 Posts
I’m closing in on 97,000 miles on my 2005 LLY. One of these days I’ll cross the big 100k threshold.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve got 166k on mine. Put a new front end under it with all Moog parts, egr delete, 4” exhaust, bigger turbo mouth piece, PCV reroute,had to replace the glow plug controller, new water pump, external oil cooler, bigger trans cooler, and wheels off of a 2012 duramax. Had the heated seat controller go crazy on me a while back, kept cycling on and off randomly with the slightest hint of moisture. I took it apart and packed it with dielectric grease, no problems since. Had both speed sensors go bad and the plugs that fed them. Converted the tranny oil to Allison’s Transynd. Been a good truck..

·
Registered
729 Posts
Turned 100K on this trip south. runs awesome and looks the same.

chevman:thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
173k bought brand new ,45k front pads,100k brakes,rotors,shocks 125k H20 pump, drain refill oem dexcool, 150k complete hoot tranny flush exchange, internal filter and Amzoil tranny fluid, 150k DDP +50hp Dynamite precision injectors. 125k front and rear diff fluid change and transfer case fluid
AMZOIL 25k oil change every 7500 miles also send out oil sample for analysis

81 - 100 of 139 Posts