Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered about two weeks ago just wondering how long it usually takes for delivery.

Looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I ordered about two weeks ago just wondering how long it usually takes for delivery.

Looking forward to getting it.
Got mine in less than a week. Give them a call. I'm sure they'll "splain".

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
PM Diesel Power. I am sure he will get it to you quickly.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Nick has been busy with alot of upgrades going on here at the "place". It took a little over a week for me to get the filter head that I ordered. I'm sure he hasn't forgot about you, but has alot on his plate at the moment and hasn't got everything squared away yet.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it's been about three weeks since I paid..............does it usually take this long?

Jan. 2, 2006 Payment To nick d'amico Completed
-$254.99 USD $0.00 USD -$254.99 USD $0.00 USD

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
well that depends if your name is "JOHN PEYTON" and you didn't provide an address UPS can ship to. The webiste states the following, "Shipping charges are calculated for the lower 48 states via UPS ground."

You provided a PO box which UPS will not delvier to. and every email i've sent you has come back undeliverable. and i've even tried from multiple accounts. The reality is your kit has been sitting here until i get a valid shipping address as I don't have a way of contacting you.

See below for the problem with your email address that i receive every time i try and send you an email:

[SMTP:[email protected]]: Remote SMTP Server Returned: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User account inactive

Please provide me a physical shipping address and I'll get it right out.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoops, my bad on the address. I sent you an email with a shipping address. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
No problem. I tried everything i could think of to get ahold of you but didn't have a phone #.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
This was friggin' hilarious to read.

I am glad it was something simple.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the "JOHN PEYTON" qoute I was quite humored

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
sometimes its just the little things that cause a SNAFU. i'm just glad he finally got in touch with me!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just opened the box...........SWEET!!!!

Looks like I have some work to do. Believe I'll start by reading the manual (yeah, I know....suppose to do that last after the install). :) I'm sure I'll have some questions so this isn't the last of me. Thanks for the quick ship.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts