Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
21,767 Posts
I am thinking of buying this 88 6.2 step van which is a 4 hour drive and asked the seller to make a video of the blowby and he sent me this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Diesel/comments/unmca9
I tried to upload here but couldn't.
The best way to upload a video here is to first upload the video on Youtube. Then copy the video link in the address bar and paste it here in the thread
(y)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best way to upload a video here is to first upload the video on Youtube. Then copy the video link in the address bar and paste it here in the thread
(y)
Okay thanks. I updated that. Does that sound normal to you when he takes the cap off? There's not much smoke but seems like he might be holding it down so I don't know if there is much pressure and IDK if that rattling sound is normal.

·
Administrator
21,767 Posts
Okay thanks. I updated that. Does that sound normal to you when he takes the cap off? There's not much smoke but seems like he might be holding it down so I don't know if there is much pressure and IDK if that rattling sound is normal.
Looks normal to me

·
Registered
74 Posts
Agree, looks normal. Glad to know mine isn't the only one that makes that ringing sound too😂

Reactions: OkDually
1 - 5 of 5 Posts