Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come you don't stack two of the same boxes... Everyone seems to stack 2 different ones..... Would 2 quad 215's be too much.... or do the same boxes not work in that way....

Whats the scoop.....

Thanks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The Quad is just a tune installed on the PCM. There is no way to stack two tunes. There would be no benefit to stack two Juice modules on one another either, they would both be trying to change the parameters the same way if it worked at all.

You can stack pressure on pulse or pulse on pulse. Most of us are stacking pulse on pulse with a PCM tune stacked on a CAN-BUS module. I have heard of stacking two different vendor CAN-BUS modules but I don't know the results.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You cannot "stack" predator tunes or stealth tunes. You have to have two boxes that access the truck in different ways. Like I did, Juice and Predator. The only reason that I did it was for the dyno, where there is not enough resistance to the truck to worry about blowing anything.

Jess

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I run the 215 stacked with the 145 juice daily......awesome......and some bbq juice for an xtra kick..........

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I'm running the same combo as sdaver but laughing gas is my weapon of choice for an added kick at the track

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
tomac what you running now with the NOS?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So no one is stacking two boxes... everything is a computer programer or a box..... or box and pressure box..... Makes more sense now...... Thanks

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
KINGD DO YOU CARE TO CHIME IN AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE RUNNING??? WITH NOS THAT IS..

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
12.10 is fast.... anyone beat that in a dmax??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts