Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I bought the hot juice with attitude and just want to know if there is a way to make sure I have gotten the hot juice. I am just wondering because there is no mention of "hot" anywhere.

Oh and I installed it today except for the egt which I will do soon and in the first setting I am like this
so I can't wait for the next settings hopefully I won't have to do a tranny anytime soon. I have my Sy that comes first, what good is a tow vehicle if I have nothing to tow
Edited by: Syclone#892

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I did not sign a release. I bought it from a vendor I have bought a lot of syty parts from, he is just getting into the diesel business and he had it drop shipped from edge to me. I think you guys have a policy about listing vendors that has not been approved? If not I will give out his website addy. What is the juicer? I know when it starts it says version 1.something, can't remember exactly what it was would that help?

On a side note I am extremely dissapointed with the juice right now.
I was out shopping today and when I got to the truck and went to start it it cranked then I let off the key when it usually starts but it died. I then tried to start it and it would do nothing, the tach would bounce when I tried to start it and that was all. I unplugged it and it started but I had a check engine light then, I checked the codes one was cam sensor position and I foget the other, cleared the codes and no more light. Hooked the juice back up and it would crank but not start I jingled the connectors for a second and it started right up. I played with it for another 10 minutes and it works fine right now. Anyone ever had this problem, its nothing with plugging in the connectors as I am a mechanic and know how to do things correctly could it be a software problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts