Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Houston

·
Registered
557 Posts
There are a few of us.
Not quite as vocal as the two extreme coasts.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Add one more to the list.... from the Cypress area as well.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well have to have a getogther some time. any ideas im at the 290 and barker cypress area

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm just west of Tomball. work near Bingle/I-10

·
Registered
299 Posts
I feel like I'am in the middle of houston now

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
So anyone come up with a place for all of us to meet and when? What about Champs in Uptown Park? How would that be for all? Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Katy, Texas here.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Dodge-5.9,

You the only one running that memorial on your back window? If so, you must be that gray dodge that was across the street from me last week (maybe the week before) at the "Forest".

If that's you, next time I see you in the neighborhood, I will walk across and say hi!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll be in Houston Mid/Late May picking up my 12V. Maybe we could have a meet then.

How about something like May 21st? or 22nd?

Maybe even a dyno meet and cruise in to a local drive-in, like a "Sonic" or "Stars"?

Merrick

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
HAHAHA we have no Stars here, that is just a South Texas thing. Use to be one of those in Beeville till they shut it down cause they were running illegal cargo through there. Also May 21st and 22nd bad for me, have a wedding to be in. Sorry

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im a member on www.htown4x4.com and on the 22nd and 23rd of may were having our first offroading event in La Grange, Texas so if yall want to join us email me at [email protected]

thanks,

Lonnie

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HoustonDMax said:
Dodge-5.9,

You the only one running that memorial on your back window? If so, you must be that gray dodge that was across the street from me last week (maybe the week before) at the "Forest".

If that's you, next time I see you in the neighborhood, I will walk across and say hi!

you mean forest's house, then that would be me, sorryfor the late reply i havent been on the board in a while

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.