Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
If ur looking for a shooting range I would suggest Carters Country. It is on the northside of Houston. I dont know what part of town u plan on being in but Houston is pretty big. If u need direction let me know. Also how soon are u coming because the rodeo is coming up and that is always good beer drinkin fun!

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
northface;1578994; said:
I am actualy heading out for the rodeo run. so I take it I will not have lok to far for a place to go drinking I wil check the place you sugested thanks
Are you kidding? Houston is almost the capital of shooting and drinking.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Baytown dragstrip (HRP)!!! :D

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
Carter's Country on Treshwig has skeet and trap ranges, I'll shoot with ya if you don't mind. Give me a PM. When are you coming in??
http://local.yahoo.com/details?fr=dd-local-tl2&id=19116674&stx=carter's+country+shooting+center&csz=Spring+TX&ed=481W16160SzPc2r3.n3wAF9FIuUD9o3qT1_0iM1LwaHKR622vekubNZ956lnt99v1.ig048sJSx4
I should be at the BBQ cook off for the rodeo too.

Or try American Shooting Center http://www.amshootcenters.com/ Very nice on the west side of Houston. They have up to 300 yard rifle range, skeet, trap, and sporting clays. I like it there, but it's a tad out of my way, I usually plan a trip just to go.:)

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
Diesel-N-Dust;1584338; said:
There used to be a Ice-House / shooting range near 249 and the tollway, it's closed now.
I use to love that place, way before the beltway got built on top of it.. It was a mile down the road from my parents house, went there all the time.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Rttoys;1587292; said:
I use to love that place, way before the beltway got built on top of it.. It was a mile down the road from my parents house, went there all the time.
Russell, you gotta get out of that sub-division sometime. It'll only take 30 mins to get to that range. :)

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
DangerousDuramax;1587342; said:
Russell, you gotta get out of that sub-division sometime. It'll only take 30 mins to get to that range. :)
He is directionally challenged and does not stray far from home.. He has to be able to here the dinner bell....:D :p:

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
DangerousDuramax;1587342; said:
I have to stay close to the beer frig, so you don't come by and drink it all:D

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
GMC2500HD;1587849; said:
He is directionally challenged and does not stray far from home.. He has to be able to here the dinner bell....:D :p:
:exactly: Next to lunch and breakfast, dinner is my favorite meal.:)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
rolloffhill;1589172; said:
I hear its in the back of your truck......:D

You know you are never gonna live that down right John????;)
I thought he threw it out infront of DI that night.

·
Commissioner Gordon
5,139 Posts
One night, a flying keg and he'll never live it down.):h :lol:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts