Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dec. 7th Houston Raceway Park in Baytown. Come see some of the quckest Diesel trucks in the country. Noel from Cali. Richard (MadDog) from UT. Both in the 11's and Dennis Perry from Ky, current DHRA record holder, are suposed to make the trip.

Come see what happens.

·
Banned
328 Posts
We would make it, but none of the DHRA directors we have contacted will get back to us. Several weeks ago we asked them questions and still do not have any answers?

I like the DHRA idea, but it is run very unprofessional. At least I never sunk any sponsor money in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Quad, you know Chris Muncy. He works for Lott. at DI. He is the director for our Div. Call him. Dont let that stop you. I would love to see yall make it...Just dont run out of fuel this time.
You get the D-max back in working order?

·
Banned
328 Posts
Dmax has been in working order for a while, so far we can't break the tie rods??

I have messaged Cmuncy and Eric McBride.

Guess I will call DI, but that doesn't mean they will give me an answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I know Chris has been in Vagas the last two weeks, and I think Ed has a new baby. Good deal on the tie rods.

I would love to see yall show up.

Have a good one, hope to see you there.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
There was a race and Richard(Maddog) set a new DHRA record with his cummins powered ford pickup. Dennis from TS Performance didnot break his old record. Quad was a no show and David Lott broke. Also a good friend to the Diesel HotRoders passed away on the trip to the races so they have now named the Race after Nowell Thomas. The results are posted over on the TDR site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.