Any one making a living hauling?

What you hauling?

Even if it's only for Beer -money!

Tom L.

·
Registered
93 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

I used to drive oilfield hotshot, but that was many many years ago. Now I am usually the guy hiring oilfield hot shot trucks. If nothing else the hours are better.

Cheers

Bear

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
45 Posts
We occasionally pull some horses around if we are heading that way anyhow and have the space. The aluminum 3-horse trailer is a plenty light load, even for an old 6.5, and I have considered hauling for a little extra cash but it looks like the costs for commercial registration would be prohibitive.

Would love to hear from others that do this "on the side" though, to see what's involved for getting in part time.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Broker,

Yesterday south on I-95 I was next to a big maroon dually dmax hotshot used by RSE Trucking out of Turner, ME

Heard of them?

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hoot said:
Broker,

Yesterday south on I-95 I was next to a big maroon dually dmax hotshot used by RSE Trucking out of Turner, ME

Heard of them?

Nope,ME has a lot of Mom & Pop hauling out-fits.At auctions you can see upward of 60 trucks at one time.Not counting bigger rigs.Alot out of ME,PA & FL.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bearman said:

I used to drive oilfield hotshot, but that was many many years ago. Now I am usually the guy hiring oilfield hot shot trucks. If nothing else the hours are better.

Cheers

Bear

</BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...I run oilfield hotshots now in my rig...hehe

which company you work for, Bearman?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bogie said:
Bearman said:

Cheers

Bear

</BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...I run oilfield hotshots now in my rig...hehe

which company you work for, Bearman?

Actually I'm a completions consultant, presentley working for Apache, but I work for anybody that will write me a check, I have worked for Encana, Direct, ect, ect.

Cheers

BearEdited by: Bearman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts