Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be at Thunder in Muncie seeking the fastest and baddest diesel machines around. Staff Editor Stephen Kim announced to me today that they want to cover the DHRA action during the show. So shine them up, and make them fast!
This also is a great opportunity to let your sponsors know you will be attending an event with magazine coverage. There are three other magazines talking about making the show, I will say something when it is a definite. Let everyone know!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
You guys into drag racing, dynoing, pulling, and show&shine need to come to Muncie. Its an all Diesel truck event. Its a fun 2 days, trust me. I cant wait for it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Oh, i can't wait. Got rooms booked, and my bags are packed. Just got some more work to do on the truck.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Will be there for sure. Save me a spot on the cover.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I get so excited thinking about it. I'm only 19 years old and have had my Dmax Since X-max (( It was a X-max gift to my self. )) I've been messin with the import cars for about 3 years now, and loved every minute of it. Since I bought my truck I have sold most of my honda stuff to get my truck going. And since I have been on this site my bank account has been pretty dry from doing mods to my truck. and once I learned about muncie and heard that people like heartbeatcanada and some of the other bid dog dmax are gonna be there. I new if I miss it this year I would be sick. So, you can pretty much count me in on being there this year. just need to know what a good hotel is. I also can't wait to meet some of yall and actually see some of your trucks.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check Expedia.com I heard they have bought blocks of rooms at the Ramada of Muncie.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Eric McBride said:
Check Expedia.com I heard they have bought blocks of rooms at the Ramada of Muncie.
I call around 4:30 and they didn't have anymore rooms. I got my room at the super 8. I don't care though. I'm coming for the trucks not the hotel.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Any other suggestions on hotels?? I've been looking at everything but their all booked up. I had no idea this event was so large. I guess thats what I get for procrastinating (as usual). I would love to go but I don't plan on sleeping in the truck, any ideas??

Jason

·
Registered
81 Posts
Forced Induction said:
Any other suggestions on hotels?? I've been looking at everything but their all booked up. I had no idea this event was so large. I guess thats what I get for procrastinating (as usual). I would love to go but I don't plan on sleeping in the truck, any ideas??

Jason
Try in Anderson, Indiana. It Isnt that far of a drive maybe 15 to 20 minutes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.