Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE DYNOED YOUR TRUCK DYNOED WITH THIS PARTICULAR COMBO. IM GETTING MY FIRST CHANCE AT A DYNO AT THE END OF THIS WEEK AND WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT TO EXPECT, OTHER THAN A LIMPED TRANNY

<DIV align=center> </DIV>

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I'll have a standard and lp maybe by the weekend.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MAC, HOW MUCH GAIN HAVE YOU SAW WITH LP?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Not much last time,could be empty tank syndrom .....

Dave gained a full 50 horse on top of the Quad/Comp stack .... Prolly in the 50 to 70 HP range if your lucky ....I can't imagine you would gain over 70 HP stacked .... I put down a best 422 Hot OJ/ Propane pre any tranny mods,if it makes a difference ....

Mac Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
socaldmax made 401 with 90 horse juice and propane and can limp his tranny at will.......dave

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Dave only gained 30 because when you stack, you don't get the full increase. All that extra fuel chokes it. When you add lp, you choke it more.

Lp alone is good for 70-80 hp.

Now shoot in a little NOS and now you're talking. Adds oxygen.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
BWAAAAHAAAA

Looks like he trumped ya

Still better than my weeny mid 3's

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
kinda like bringing a knife to a gun fight ........now I know how the indians felt.............how much propane did you spray?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IM SURE IT WAS MORE THAN PANE
OR WAS IT NOT
????

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hey Quad

Will the Quad 135 cause any trans problems.

Thanks Geno

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
how much laughing gas?..........or should I say turbo in a bottle?........
....Im hearing the the TST upgrade is fast and powerful I have not had time to try mine........when are we gonna get a 215 update?

·
Banned
328 Posts
sdaver said:
how much laughing gas?..........or should I say turbo in a bottle?........
....Im hearing the the TST upgrade is fast and powerful I have not had time to try mine........when are we gonna get a 215 update?

Not near as much as you think we are running.

Hope its fast they have had plenty of time. You will get an update from me when I am convinced there is really more there with a stock turbo. That is a long and in depth conversation on its own so I won't get into it here. Some new tunes are coming, but they address more than a power issue. I don't think we are lacking in that area just yet. I am working really hard to get this new turbo kit done. I really believe that the 215 tuner will be considerably stronger with a turbo than it is now. I am not in a rush to hurry up ans spit some new tunes out. We have gathered a lot of info on what people are asking for and what people think we need to change, and we are trying to make something EVERYONE will be happy with.

Yes when we release them we will make it available to anyone who wants it.

WE also have some very cool new stuff we are working on that will make a lot of people happy, but I can't let the cat all the way out of the bag.

Expect to see new lower hp tunes, and a replacement turbo kit from us next, then we will finish the other projects.

Did I mention we are going to release a N20 kit from Nitrous Express pretty soon?

Geez I am going to have to get a bigger plate!

·
Registered
133 Posts
id like to here more on the n20 kit .......how bout water meth quad......?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
"how bout water meth quad......?"

there go the cats, who left the bag open

1 - 20 of 29 Posts