Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still got lots of stuff for sale,
Hot Edge Juice with Attitude and visor mount, $600 shipped.
Torque Pro Propane w/ 9.9 gal undermount tank and remote fill. $950 + shipping.
Snow 2 state water/meth with 8 gal tank. $400 shipped.
MAC Intake with AFE Prefilter, (has hole were propane was installed) $100 + shipping.
Aurora 2000 Turbo w/ 4" downpipe. $1400 shipped.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Whats the mileage on the Aurora 2000? What kind of boost can it make before it plays POP goes the weasel?

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats the mileage on the Aurora 2000? What kind of boost can it make before it plays POP goes the weasel?
I have about 15K on the turbo, was installed at ATS last June. Makes a little more boost than stock, about 30psi tops primarily a tow turbo, low end is very strong and zero lag. I stayed pretty close to Kennedy on a pull-off last July in Montana. Dyno'ed 499+ and 1138 ft/tq last Oct. Not sure what you mean by POP. If you mean turbo bark, I can't say as I ever experienced it. I did have trouble with my first aftermarket air intake (MAC) it was chrome and slick and would blowing off with the back pressure once in a while.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
By POP i meant blow up. What is the advantage to this as compared to the stocker.....if 30psi is the max on it i really dont see an advantage as im getting 31-32 with the stocker

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
MAC Intake with AFE Prefilter, (has hole were propane was installed)

is that like a AFE2 ? i really want a afe stage 2 :)

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By POP i meant blow up. What is the advantage to this as compared to the stocker.....if 30psi is the max on it i really dont see an advantage as im getting 31-32 with the stocker
My experience was because it has a much bigger impeller and 4" downpipe my EGT's ran a good deal lower even with the big injectors. Much quicker than my stock turbo off the line.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
is it a wastgate turbo ? and why not run 38 lbs as it says it can

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
You were running the TTS when this was on?

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You were running the TTS when this was on?
No I don't have my TTS yet, hopefully in a couple of weeks. I was running a hot Juice with Attitude stacked on an xcelerator.

·
Registered
731 Posts
hey sub man pm sent about hot juice ill take it if you still got it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.