Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is A Used Hot Juice I Got It From Subman631 On This Site, I Dont Need It Any More It Comes With The Ats Visor Mount,im Gonna Try Some Efilive Tunes And Realy Dont Need This Hot JUice Any More I Gave 600 For It And Have Only Ran It For About A Week The Ats Visor Mount Is Very Nice And Looks Very Clean Installed. Just Shoot Me Pm If Interested THANKS BRETT

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i figured someone would take it this cheap.

·
Registered
43 Posts
this is a hot juice not just a juice ? got part #s and picture ? what is the diiff. between the two and why did the prev. owner sell it ?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is a hot juice, if im not mistaking he was doing some severe upgrading to the engine and selling lots of stucff, you could probaly do a search and find out, and im not for certain but i believe john kennedy upgraded this one, the difference in the two more smoke and more power it does include the pyro but you will need the fittting to go in the manifold, i think the guys name was subman631 he had lots of stuff for sale i can get you some pics if youre interested.thanks brett

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I think C.A.P was lookin for one of these shoot him a PM

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
didn't know if you got my pm but still wondering if you'd want to trade my duramaximizer for your edge and i pay the diff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got dibbs if it is still for sale. Call me and I will purchase it tomorrow. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.