Diesel Place banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I'll keep it in T/H for sure. I'm actually on my way to your neighborhood. Meeting friends in Roseburg to float the river tomorrow and then go wine tasting Saturday. Just got to get through Portland first.

Love to see pics of your Nova by the way. I'm working on a ground up restoration of a '69 El Camino SS 396 4spd. It was my father in laws car. He started the restoration but passed before he was able to finish it. My wife and I bought it from his estate, we just want to see it finished.
Lots of smoke up this way from multiple fires, we have had visibility from one to five miles for a month. Roseburg is a little better. Have fun floating the Umpqua and drinking wine. I need to take some photos of the Nova next time I take it out. Bought it new in 1970.:bigglasse

I worked at a supermarket in 1969. Every afternoon a guy would drive up delivering the daily newspapers. He drove a green '69 Elco SS. Used to rattle the windows of the market. My only regret in buying my Nova is that I didn't spring the extra $200 for a big block.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Lots of smoke up this way from multiple fires, we have had visibility from one to five miles for a month. Roseburg is a little better. Have fun floating the Umpqua and drinking wine. I need to take some photos of the Nova next time I take it out. Bought it new in 1970.:bigglasse

It was smoky Saturday but cleared up. Sunday was nice. We had a good time.

Here are a few more pic's now that I've been shown how to do this! The first is my busted water tank hanging in the Burger King parking lot in Cottage Grove. The second is part of our float group and then me going through a small rapid.

·
Registered
940 Posts
:thumb:

awesome pics

21 - 25 of 25 Posts