Diesel Place banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
wideopen;1858092; said:
That was last years DHRA Work Stock Class Champion Dale Calendar. That truck is a pulling machine.
after the pull was over, i went over there and shot the **** with that guy for 1/2 hour or so. he was hilarious! seemed like a damn good dude! you could tell, he was gonna have a good time, no matter what. i told him about the springfield pull, he said if the next one is on a friday night, he would try to make it down there. but plans on hitting most all the dhra pulls, which (he said) are usually on saturday nights.

wideopen;1858097; said:
Dude don't worry about it you didn't know. I agree it would have been a good night to see him get smacked around ..especially after his begaining speach about how everyone there was a cheater.
im not really. it just kinda pisses me off. i've told several people about that pull. and was hoping for a bigger turnout than there was, and for him to pull some junk like that. :mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
I had every intention of going up there, but the rain scared me away. It rained just about all day in Clarksville and my tires are a little too slick to try and pull on mud. Did one of you say they won't be doing this again in Hop-town? Anyhow...when and where is the next pull around here?
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
Anyhow...when and where is the next pull around here? (Shep)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
JD4440;1867477; said:
Anyhow...when and where is the next pull around here? (Shep)
The next pull in my town, i really need somebody to come down here an represent the D-Max...I just aint cutting it.

We're building a new hotel right now, It'll be ready in time for whoever wants to come!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
8100 Power;1868363; said:
The next pull in my town, i really need somebody to come down here an represent the D-Max...I just aint cutting it.

We're building a new hotel right now, It'll be ready in time for whoever wants to come!!

what town would that be? and why cant we just stay at your place??:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
myojunk;1868504; said:
what town would that be? and why cant we just stay at your place??:D
Waynesboro, Small town, But the pull is good...:D I just figured the motel being new, would be better...But, My poodle needs a bed buddy..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,605 Posts
who was the white dodge that apparently "got help" on the pull? PM me if you don't wanna say names on the board. :D

C-ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
8100 Power;1869480; said:
Waynesboro, Small town, But the pull is good...:D I just figured the motel being new, would be better...But, My poodle needs a bed buddy..
i dont cull much..:eek: :D


SmokeShow;1869502; said:
who was the white dodge that apparently "got help" on the pull? PM me if you don't wanna say names on the board. :D

C-ya
i believe his name is Marcus Gresham. he's a local round here. they did eventually DQ him as well as a few others.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten member
Joined
·
11,313 Posts
I think Waynesboro is a good 2 hrs. from here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,627 Posts
Probably won't be worth the drive for anybody. I need a Chevy to take it home in the next pull, Its the fall sometime...Theres only one other Duramax the will pull, Basic CC/LB Truck with a Chip and thats it...
 
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Top