Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm thinkin about taking the tailgate protector off my new truck and having linex sprayed over the tailgate just like the bedrails will be... but then I started wondering, is the HD tailgate drilled for the halfton bolt on protector too?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had mine taken off, bodyshop filled the holes and repainted the tailgate. Also had the mirrors and bumper painted. check my garage for pics. late Jordan

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Definately holes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
darth,

where did you get your billet grille and bowtie emblem from? I'm looking to get one and like the look of yours.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought the grille on ebay for like $40 bucks or so, it was cheap and bolts directly over the stock grille, no cutting. I like that, I didn't want to start hacking up my grille. Anyways, got the billet emblem on ebay as well. Thanks for the complements, I love the way it looks. Here's a link to the exact grille and seller that I bought it from. ( grille4u ) is the sellers name. late Jordan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-Chevy-Silverado-HD-Billet-boltover-Grille-Grill_W0QQitemZ8042073893QQcategoryZ33645QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
:grd:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for one.

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts