Diesel Place banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post your mieage (over 100k) if you havent had any problems with the drivetrain!

·
Registered
59 Posts
116,000 no motor or trans issues.

·
Registered
700 Posts
104K+

No issues with the motor or transmission, but I recently found a hole in my transfer case.

·
Registered
8 Posts
304K REPLACED CLUTCH,UJOINTS & 3rd. GEAR BLOCKING RING AT APPROX. 230K. EVERYYHING ELSE ORIGINAL EXCEPT A/C COMPRESSOR & DRYER. 93 6.5 3500 2 WHEEL FARM TRUCK

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
117,880 miles this morning. I've replaced the belt tensioner, belt (wasn't needed - just did it while I was there) and left front hub. That's it as far as "powertrain." Still getting 18 mpg average.

·
Registered
186 Posts
171k miles. Ujoints, lower ball joints, and because of a hole in my transfer case, it was replaced earlier this year with another tranfer case that could potetially develop the same problem........

·
Registered
834 Posts
108,550 miles no motor or tranny trouble....thank God so far

(small stuff like power steering pump and idler pulley)

·
Registered
89 Posts
134,000 miles nothing but regular maintenance, conical air filter and straight pipe where the muffler was ( 3.5" stainless flex pipe welded into place for $42.00)

·
Registered
142 Posts
126k i jsut put a suncoast III and it wouldn't of needed it if it was kept stock or the power kept off of it. otherwise than that a set of injectors, front left hub, 2 sets of u joints, and neutral safety switch.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
236K miles (raw dogged and driving like it was stolen)

1 water pump
1 alternaotor
1 passenger side hub assembly
4 injectors on the way
1 Tranny on the way..doesn't need it yet..but i want it (also fluid was never changed,stupid me)

that about sums it up for me.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1st problems started at 7k and have been going on ever since. Now I have 75k my motor is bad as well as 2 injectors.
43 repairs to date.
Treated like a baby and well maintained (maybe I shouldnt have?)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts