Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas i am interested in finding the highest HP yielding combination of boxes, tuners, EFILive, injectors, turbos, fuel pumps, everything out of the LB7? i want to know what all parts to get, money aside of course!!!! all i want is absolute power and want to know what parts to get in order to get there in the duramax!!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Your question may be a bit off...big power does not mean good pulls or good 1/4 mile times. I know many people that are running BIG power that doesn't perform near as well as those in the 490-520hp range!

All that aside, you could check into an Aurora Hairdryer, Kennedy Injectors, TTS Extreme...check the supporting vendors page!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Your question may be a bit off...big power does not mean good pulls or good 1/4 mile times. I know many people that are running BIG power that doesn't perform near as well as those in the 490-520hp range!

All that aside, you could check into an Aurora Hairdryer, Kennedy Injectors, TTS Extreme...check the supporting vendors page!!!
i second that! lots of power is only good if you can use it or know how to use it

·
Registered
609 Posts
The Aurora is probably the best thing out besides nitrous to burn all the fuel.....
Lots of Tunes available with big fuel, I would talk to ATS to see what works best with it:ro) ......

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
EFI is pretty compelling. Add a trans to go anywhere near big power. My trans wore out using only the Level 3 and 4 settings on the normal Edge Juice.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I know I'm not at the power level of a lot of you and no tranny, but I'm a firm believer in ppe

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I know I'm not at the power level of a lot of you and no tranny, but I'm a firm believer in ppe
I will second that note I would like to see what i am putting down on the ground.

Anybody know where i can find a good used dyno or close to that sorts:eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
mods either a suncoast tranny or a crotch rocket.
There's a difference?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
i know, but I don't have money for both and would like to have both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts