Diesel Place banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY MAX'S HAVE HIGH MILES ON THEM IN HERE? 400 OR 500K OR MORE?

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Ask Broker...

He has all the specifics.

·
Banned
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
broker,,,,,,,where r ya? waiting on u 2 chime in

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Good question! (It's not me though @ 3000) Who has the bragging rights for the highest mileage I wonder?

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
F.A.S.T. AUTO HAULERS LLC. White regcab 3500 02 D/A 610,000miles as of last month.With 53 ' Featherlite trailer.Hauls out of Barrett-Jackson.

We talked for 10 min.Kennedy parts on truck.AZ plates.Dual Fleetguard filtration.

1 head gasket

3 injectors

2 tourque converters

1 transmission crossmember

2 rear ends

2 drive shafts

4 front spindles

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
This fleetguard---> 30 micron/60% efficiency

Hey maybe I will be able to keep my truck for more then 100k. Im liking those 600k numbers. I dont tow anything so I shouldnt have failures like they are seeing.Edited by: problemchild

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I seriously doubt it
seem like a ford guy to me

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Broker, I think you win on the mileage. Pretty impressive including only 3 injectors in all that time. Did they all fail at separate times?

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Yeah 3 injectors for 600k when we are seeing guys with 4k have injector failures......

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
srode said:
Broker, I think you win on the mileage. Pretty impressive including only 3 injectors in all that time. Did they all fail at separate times?

The way I read Brokers post, it looks like he is talking about someone elses truck. So that would put Broker in second place with a mesly little 506,000 miles

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
506 is pretty good right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are those high numbers with a 4x2, or 4x4?

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Yes,someone we met. His was 4x2.My point ,there are alot of people getting them up there.They just don't have time to play on the forums.

Mine are all 4x4,hence K designation.No i don't use Amsoil pruducts except to lube my door hinges.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
BROKER said:
Yes,someone we met. His was 4x2.My point ,there are alot of people getting them up there.They just don't have time to play on the forums.

Mine are all 4x4,hence K designation.No i don't use Amsoil pruducts except to lube my door hinges.

How are the 6.0L Ford trucks holding up now that the first year jitters that Ford had are over? I know you stated before that you had a few problems real early on with the first one you bought.

And are you ready to try the Cummins equipped Dodge trucks again?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
srode said:
506 is pretty good right?

Yes that is very good. I was just kidding about him not being in first!

·
Registered
398 Posts
If mine goes 500,000 miles it will probably out last me.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Fords 6.0 and Torqshift problems are not over. A guy down the street has a 04' thats not 3 months old and is having serious issues. Mainly rough running/idle and tranny clunk/hard shifts.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
But now that im thinkin, I put 535k on a 4 banger grand am. Ran valvoline 20-50 and stp. Changed it every 5k. Ran like a champ.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts