Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get hi pops in canada, i would order from a vendor but the duties and B.S. to get it to my door is a little inconvient. Im all over bc and ab and sometimes out to carrot river/nipwan/saskatoon SK. i was on DSG's web site but some people on here post against em so .......

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Try Hub City Diesel Injection in Saskatoon - or Diesel Engine Warehouse in Saskatoon.

These are the two places I go to.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
DSG does have em, i haven't had a problem with them. I think DAS has em but if you want them to put them in plan on waiting for 5 months.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
News alert on injectors. I have just got my hands on a "New" injector "built" in Canada. The injector is not built in Canada. Has a Bosch number on it but it ain't Bosch. Looks ( I am quite sure) to be made in China. Real rough finish and there is no number on the nozzle tip. Think I have seen them on ebay. The injector comes packaged with clear white caps on both ends. In my opinion I would avoid this injector.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
What about those numbers i gave you from the DSG injector tips months ago, were they legit?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
News alert on injectors. I have just got my hands on a "New" injector "built" in Canada. The injector is not built in Canada. Has a Bosch number on it but it ain't Bosch. Looks ( I am quite sure) to be made in China. Real rough finish and there is no number on the nozzle tip. Think I have seen them on ebay. The injector comes packaged with clear white caps on both ends. In my opinion I would avoid this injector.
me bets they'd be counterfeit. china doesn't care about copyrights.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
What about those numbers i gave you from the DSG injector tips months ago, were they legit?
You had injectors with Bosch marine tips in them> DNOSD311. Legit if you are putting them in a boat I guess. Your truck reminds be of a boat.
All a boat is a hole in the water in which you keep throwing money into.:)

Got to watch them marine injectors, heard they would float your valves if you weren't careful.:)

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
BD POWER has good 6.5 injectors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts