Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have a diesel yet... or even a truck...muy little Jeep Liberty dont' count!
Looking at Dodges and Chevys... here to read and learn...

The question.... whether to buy the big diesel 3500 2x4 LB Quad cab I want now... or settle for a hemi (or equivilent ) LB quad cab pickup for the time being...
Won't have a TT for a few years, for now, will mostly be transporting bikes...
but from what I understand, that 3500 diesel should be good for quite a few years...
Thanks to all that post here...
I've off to read ... and read... and learn...
Thanks!
Mary aka Krashdragon

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Use the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wait for the diesel. It took me 8 months to find mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!
I've decided to go with the duramax/6 speed, crew cab long bed...
Now my only problem iw whether to get a dually 4x4 or a 2x2 SRW..
I dont' suppose I can find a dually that's NOT 4wd....
I will eventually get a TT or 5ver..but no idea when...

But the test drive I took where I "accidentally" got stuck in a lane where I "had" to go on the freeway was nice...didnt' hurt that the saleslady was new and didn't really know where she was going!
Normally here in Hawaii you might get a 5 miles test ride thru town...I think I put about 30 freeway miles on that truck...<BG>
Decisions, decisions!
Mary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts