but does he at least post a hello??????? What's
that all about Tim?!?!?!?!

Well anyhow, welcome!!

Tom

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Hey rodent fixer

No slight intended, I just jumped on real quick like this morning before going to work, I had intended to post a witty thanks for inviting me over post this evening, but you beat me to the punch while I was at work.

Tim

Edited by: Turbine Doc

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Just as an experiment I wanted to see how far back I could bump up a thread, this was my 1st one way back in 2003 when I was invited to join over here. Looks like there may be no time limit to post bumping so again if you want an old post opened back up PM a moderator and they can open it back up unless it has been closed on purpose.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
A little FYI, in the display options box lower left you can toggle out how far you want to view out a thread, I think default is 30 days, but you can set it up to view all the way out to day 1, if you get bored on a rainy day, you may want to read some of the older threads, you never know what neat info you turn up. Especially for those of you that haven't been here since day 1

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was confused:confused:

But now I see:D

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Just ran a member search on RATDOC he hasn't been on the site since 11-28-2005.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
I talked to him yesterday on the phone, PM me if you need his number, he's been very busy of late caring for inlaws and considering a move South.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I have his cell thanks just wondering if he was still alive. Had a blast with him at our GTG's

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's up all..............yup, I'm still alive and kicking. Been stupid busy this past year with work, stuff around the house.........AND building a new toy. Hope everyone is good!!!!
Tom

·
Registered
691 Posts
Toy? Do tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts