Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked over at Edge, and I see they started shipping as of 9/22. Going to unplug mine right now to send out

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not me. I couldn't stand being without my Juice for two weeks. I'll wait until they have their feces together and I have an Attitude in my hot fat fingered hands. Last time it only took me 30 minutes to remove, pack, and turn it over to a Brownie for the trip to Ogden.

When some normal every day customer (not beta tester or vendor) gets one in his or her hands, I'll start getting excited. 'Till then it's still a dream.

·
Registered
133 Posts
you talked to edge ???...i did today ...matt told me dont send it yet it would be a waste ...itd just set out there....there not ready for the updates yet...he basically said "want the fastest way to use attitude buy new juice with wires.... i m supposed to call him back tomorrow afternoon for details on a meeting their having in the morning ...ill post on what he says....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wiring the old units will still be a while.......new complete units are ready for delivery. At least the guessing of production is over. I jumped the gun saying I'm unplugging mine right now, but I will just so I can get in line before the "others"...

Did I just blow it? Edited by: KTDURAMAX

·
Registered
133 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD class=smText vAlign=top width="20%" bgColor=#fefefc>
Newbie!

Group: Newbie!
<TD class=text vAlign=top background="" bgColor=#fefefc>

Wiring the old units will still be a while.......new complete units are ready for delivery. At least the guessing of production is over. I jumped the gun saying I'm unplugging mine right now, but I will just so I can get in line before the "others"...

Did I just blow it? </TD></TR></T></TABLE> what do you mean ...?...i told matt today id buy another hot juice and monitor i heard they were going to be nice

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"others" meaning eveyone else dying to get this thing. I have no special inside info, just relaying what I've heard.

"blowing it" meaning "letting the cat out of the bag" TOO soon.Edited by: KTDURAMAX

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rumor has it a "Few" of these should make it to the GTG in Grand Rapids. Should be interesting, have to check the balance on my Visa.

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
i talked to em agian today next week on updates....want to run it now i guess you have to get a new 4.73 attitude compatible....

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
MadDuraMax said:
Rumor has it a "Few" of these should make it to the GTG in Grand Rapids. Should be interesting, have to check the balance on my Visa.

Mark

You can also apply for your GM card.. LOL

Maybe one of these combo's will make it into the door prize bin?

·
Registered
36 Posts
They Juice Monitor is out but if you have the Hot box better hold off to see what they are going to do for you. The monitor gives you the hot setting

·
Registered
64 Posts
[/QUOTE]

You can also apply for your GM card.. LOL

Maybe one of these combo's will make it into the door prize bin?

[/QUOTE]

Eric,

I'll talk to TW about your raise if you talk to my boss..LOL Door prize bin would be nice, do we have to take a certain someone out Friday night to "lube" the way???

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think if you had a Hot Juice, that the deal will be a little sweeter and your hot box will be around 145HP or so. Not sure of the exact numbers. I will have mine installed by Saturday afternoon and will post some pics here ......... if all goes well that is

I was also told that the new standard Juice boxes (4.73) will still only be 90HP and the head unit or "Attitude" will have to be installed to access the box up to the 125HP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts