Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post this saying that Hercules Tire puts out a great product. I have had three sets of their tires, and currently have on the Terra Trac A/W's, and love them. They have a complete line of truck tires, and I think that for the price there is no way you can beat them. For around $120 per tire for 265/75/R16, I think you are getting a great product for an even greater price. Post back with your experiences with them, or if you have any questions about them. I know that thehotone20 also uses these tires and said that he loves them too. I would strongly reccomend these to anyone.

Jacob

·
Registered
69 Posts
I use to run the Terra Trac A/W's also and liked them, good mileage. Went to Revo's after that and as far as traction and ride went it was much better, but the wear of thsoe tires was exponentially worse. I'm now running a 285/75/16 Terra Grappler, the capability and the deep stuff is far better than them old 225's. Now I just need lockers in my 92 gasser. But as far as Hercules tires go they're awesome tires, and just for some general knowledge of their reputation, they also own Mickey Thomspon, **** Cepek, and Parnelli Jones. So that alone should tell you they're a good tire company.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
koo i will have those next time around 700 dollars for tires is too much

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nekkidhillbilly;1592133; said:
koo i will have those next time around 700 dollars for tires is too much
That is what I said. Don't get me wrong, other companies also have good tires but IMO 50% of the price is paying for the name.

Jacob

·
Registered
594 Posts
My Terra Tracs still look brand new at 10,000 miles. Good looking tires. I ran Hercules on a truck I had 22 years ago, and the wear and the look was just as good.:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
where do you get these wonder tires at?

thanks, Paul

·
Registered
594 Posts
mnhunterman;1693018; said:
where do you get these wonder tires at?

thanks, Paul
Mine were installed just before I bought the truck, but if I see anyone carrying them, I'll let you know.;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok great, thanks. Im lookin for a good plowting tire for next year.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
theres a guy on ebay that sells them around 450 bucks a set

1 - 10 of 10 Posts