Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i tried passing a car and as soon as i hit 70 mph the truck downshifted to 4th and stuck there-:t , i pulled over and used predator to read codes, got p0101,p0700,p01223,p01226,p01241. i'm not really worried about p0700, the maf, and injector codes are what i'm worried about, is it possable that i limped the engine and trans at the same time. i did a search and did not help much, is it possable i'm starting to have injector problems? and dont know why maf code came up i have a fingerstick. any help would be greatly appericated

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also i have a stumble on wot, just replaced fuel filter. ther was a lot of water in filter.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
injector codes from a tranny limp? is it possable the water that was in my fuel filter is throwing the injector codes. and i'm still getting a hesitation on wot, maybe some water still left in system?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
how do you run all that setup that you have on your truck right now with a stock trans

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
injector codes from a tranny limp? is it possable the water that was in my fuel filter is throwing the injector codes. and i'm still getting a hesitation on wot, maybe some water still left in system?
Maybe so, I was under the impression you were saying they all came in together with the limp.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Sounds like the injection system took a gulp of water. Might have hurt an injector.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
how do you run all that setup that you have on your truck right now with a stock trans
:D

Some of us get away with it...... I ran 110hp for 18 months straight not a problem, then added boost stick, then went to 135.....finally limped it very first time leaning into 5th one late night.

So now I run 110hp and the boost stick......np......or 135hp alone when testing the EGR contribution to the overheating issue......

From what I have seen the 90hp limit is conservative, but probably wise in the very long run.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wouldnt say i'm getting away with that combo on a stock trans, its limped about 6 time already, edge shows 50%-60% slippage 2nd through 4th and 70% to 80% in 5th, and torque convertor wont lock in fifth untill eng temp reaches at least 170.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tx they did all show up in the same limp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts