Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offroading hit a big bump and my right tire came into my fender. Truck shut off. Figured it was the fuel inertia switch which is usually locaed in cab on ront right fender area. Cant find it. Blowing code U0105... what I can find is not communcate with fuel injection control module? So is this due to a fuel cutoff switch or what? I know it is the Bosch box on the passenger valve cover. Im going back right now to where the truck is to sleep with it an dmake sure it stays ok, but if anyone has any ideas please post and Ill try tocheck from my phone. thanks

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Offroading hit a big bump and my right tire came into my fender. Truck shut off. Figured it was the fuel inertia switch which is usually locaed in cab on ront right fender area. Cant find it. Blowing code U0105... what I can find is not communcate with fuel injection control module? So is this due to a fuel cutoff switch or what? I know it is the Bosch box on the passenger valve cover. Im going back right now to where the truck is to sleep with it an dmake sure it stays ok, but if anyone has any ideas please post and Ill try tocheck from my phone. thanks
Don't know of any fuel cut off switch, how about disconnecting the batteries for a few minuets and reconnecting, then start??

·
Registered
744 Posts
judging by your signature i think we need a picture of your truck :D or is that 16" FTS kit still on the "waiting to be ordered"?

I had a mustang (old 5.0) with that same switch in the trunk... I'm not sure about it having one in these though. I've hit some pretty big bumps in mine and haven't caused any problems.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fixed it. After sleeping out there all night, running tests with scantools and fuel pressure gauges and everything, whaddya ya know but a blown fuse :(. Always over-engineering things haha.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
what fuse was blown to cause that

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#1 in the "diesel" section, beleive it was the EDU? Thats all it said. 25a fuse.

·
Registered
105 Posts
bump

How big of a damn bump did you hit to do this????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts