Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine had his Tahoe toy hauler and YFZ450 stolen from his front yard yesterday in Auburn California. the trailer is a 25' white Tahoe Transport with white rims, it has diamond plate on the lower half of the front end (no other ones had this). the Yamaha YFZ450 is blue, the decals on the left rear fender are all tore up, and it has a trinity pipe. if you guys could keep an eye out it would be much appreciated.

thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
A friend of mine had his Tahoe toy hauler and YFZ450 stolen from his front yard yesterday in Auburn California. the trailer is a 25' white Tahoe Transport with white rims, it has diamond plate on the lower half of the front end (no other ones had this). the Yamaha YFZ450 is blue, the decals on the left rear fender are all tore up, and it has a trinity pipe. if you guys could keep an eye out it would be much appreciated.

thank you
That is F***ed up I hope they find it!

·
Administrator Mister, your truck's smoking...
11,395 Posts
Moved to Off Topic - maybe this will give you some additional exposure... hope your buddy gets his stuff back.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Will watch the border here for ya :)

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
Dude, that sucks. Good luck finding it/them. BTW, Rag'N Toyhaulers have 1/2 diamond plate in the front too.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Geeze that is crazy

·
Registered
770 Posts
How the hell do people steal these big trailers like that and get away...they must have some balls that hang to the floor.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
its way to easy...

the only time they are vulnerable is the 5 minutes or less that it takes to hook up and get out; after that nobody ??? a camper hook to a pick-up going down the road...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts