Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im open to most suggestions on anything to get my truck to turn 500 on a dynojet dyno ...i made 438 on a mustang at shieds.. currently stacking hot juice with superchips 110 program the superchips aint much but its a little ...i dont want the horses to pull with or anything like that just want to turn 500 on the dyno...let me know what you think i have a dyno day at home coming up oct 4 i would like to get any mods i could by then ... thanks alot

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont know anything about it what do you know ,......price ...stack with juice? web site ...let me know if you can

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
SmokinMax said:
Im open to most suggestions on anything to get my truck to turn 500 on a dynojet dyno ...i made 438 on a mustang at shieds.. currently stacking hot juice with superchips 110 program the superchips aint much but its a little ...i dont want the horses to pull with or anything like that just want to turn 500 on the dyno...let me know what you think i have a dyno day at home coming up oct 4 i would like to get any mods i could by then ... thanks alot
the quad and the hot juiice should do it but dont knopw for sure,i have seen a ppe reflash a duramaxamizer and the tranny destroyer from edge stack for a flat line of over 500hp

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thinbk i know a guy with a black dmax who is running about the same setup who spiked the dyno at shieds.... where can i find info about this quad? thanks agian

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
SmokinMax said:
i thinbk i know a guy with a black dmax who is running about the same setup who spiked the dyno at shieds.... where can i find info about this quad? thanks agian
quadzillapower.com

·
Registered
340 Posts
Check out the quad site and if you are interested we are gettting a group buy together for different quads. Its a really great deal if you wanna join in.

Mike

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
SmokinMax said:

You must be talking about Blackjet! I hope he finds this site. He lives here in Ohio, and I'm looking forward to seeing his truck. He does not need a power spike to hit 500 rwhp. He has lots of goodys and makes every bit of 500 rwhp.Edited by: hdmax

·
Banned
328 Posts
The combos that I know will make 500 rwhp are as follows and could vary from truck to truck.

First the 215hp program will typically make 450-470rwhp by itself. I know that is a big spread, but there is a lot of differences in dynos and trucks also.

Most stacking systems will only net about 15-25hp at the max.

SOme really like the TST set on level 1-5 I believe. I have also heard of using the torque enhancement only portion of the TST.

The big Van Aken nets around 18-20 usually.

I have mixed reviews on stacking the Comp. Juice. Some really like it and others feel it actually looses hp with out big tune?

Most of the truck also have 4" exhaust and an air kit.

I think most anytruck with any combination will be right at 500rwhp if not more.

·
Registered
716 Posts
quad, Are you refering to using the 215 stealth in combination with the TST? I have the tst comp and I am considering buying a stealth. I am just looking to find out more about stacking the tst and stealth. That stealth is a lot of money, so I want to make sure stacking the two give good results.

Maybe a cheaper stealth like the 135 could stack with good results with the tst at higher settings.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GINNY PIG! hint hint, anyone out there!

Thanks

Kyle
Edited by: Kyle03D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Kyle03D said:
quad, Are you refering to using the 215 stealth in combination with the TST? I have the tst comp and I am considering buying a stealth. I am just looking to find out more about stacking the tst and stealth. That stealth is a lot of money, so I want to make sure stacking the two give good results.

Maybe a cheaper stealth like the 135 could stack with good results with the tst at higher settings.

I'M LOOKING FOR A GINNY PIG! hint hint, anyone out there!

Thanks

Kyle
kyle i am in the process of testing the tstcomp and stealth together,the torque enhancement is were i am getting the most real power out of it,still some bugs but greg at tst is working with me and i think this problem will be solved soon

·
Registered
716 Posts
sweet, I just talked to greg this week about getting mine reflashed to help the bursting.

Should I wait? What bugs is he working on now?

Also, what levels of the stealth are you combining with the tst?

Thanks
Kyle

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Kyle03D said:
sweet, I just talked to greg this week about getting mine reflashed to help the bursting.

Should I wait? What bugs is he working on now?

Also, what levels of the stealth are you combining with the tst?

Thanks
Kyle
the problems arise b/c the stealth already does so much too injector pulse width,the real power of the stack seems to be using low power levels of the max and tq ehancement.greg has a new idea in mine for me so we will see what happens...jess

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
SmokinMax

Achieving 500 Hp will also require a few more things than just stacking boxes. You should take a good hard look at the fuel system for starters.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fuel systems????meaning...? ...im making 438 now with just hot juice and superchips thats a samll combo taking into consideration the 215 stealth and juice wouldnt you think....kyle, "blackjet" or burns is running injectors thats it, to my knowledge talking to him a few times TIM_shieds _carlise- everything else is all electronics(chips,ts comp.) his truck is awsome....

King d and quad,

so do you think the 125 juice (which you already know im sure increases pulse width) will mess up the quad? just through out a ballpark of a % if you think it would/would not interfear with each other to much....like kyle 1300 a lot of buck for 2 things that will fight each other ...one more q , what egts would one be looking at stacking juice and quad? quad alone?

thanks Kyle

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
SmokinMax

What I mean is most of the fuel system was not designed to deliver this much fuel in it's stock form. Run some test on the high pressure fuel delivery under full power runs and you will see what goes wrong and what it needs to fix it. If I just gave you all the answers that wouldn't be any fun

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
The injector cycle is only so big .... What's left more Timing ,danger .... Bump fuel pressure ?? Yield 20 / 30 whore ....

Are any of the big number boxes from TST or Quad touch the rail pressure ,yet ??
Eventually I know you guys will if you aren't already ... Just to push a lil more fuel in the cylinder ....

Smokin,

How's the Allison treat'in ya ??

Mac

·
Registered
494 Posts
My truck makes over 500 on a dynojet with programming exhaust and a pusher pump added to the fuel system. I have made over 500 with several programs combined but the Quad box was always one of them.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
SmokinMax said:
King d and quad,

so do you think the 125 juice (which you already know im sure increases pulse width) will mess up the quad? just through out a ballpark of a % if you think it would/would not interfear with each other to much....like kyle 1300 a lot of buck for 2 things that will fight each other ...one more q , what egts would one be looking at stacking juice and quad? quad alone?

thanks Kyle
smokin i can honestly say i have never tried the juice il try to get it on in the next couple days and see what happens,the quad it self gets pretty warm when set to 215 hp but that is to be expected,i guess al the bigg tunes really put out a fair amount of heat,i dont feel like blast of 15-30 seconds will hurt anything dunno how long a truck pull lasts but by nature of the beast i would assume the biggest chance for heat damage to arrive in a pull but then again i dont know sh*t about truck pulling,,,,when i try the stack il post...jesss

1 - 20 of 46 Posts