Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just did head gaskets, arp studs, new bosch CP3, water, etc. All went back together smooth, started right up, checked all
fluids and getting ready to road test. I noticed a leak off the passenger side lower valve cover gasket dripping onto the exhaust manifold. It’s diesel fuel, it’s not running down the valley, it’s not the return or the hp lines. i’ve replaces the copper washers twice.... the leak is not visible anywhere. i cleaned every part coming off the truck so it’s spotless and easy to see. The fuel is seeping out under the lower valve cover gasket, no oil just fuel. I pulled the upper valve cover and ran the engine, i can not see a leak anywhere..... thoughts, suggestion?

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,700 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace

Please take a moment to fill out your signature with vehicle info ( Year, Make, and Model ) and list any known mods done.
When completed, this info will appear with each post you create in the forum and will assist the other members when they give you diagnostic or repair advice

:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to DieselPlace

Please take a moment to fill out your signature with vehicle info ( Year, Make, and Model ) and list any known mods done.
When completed, this info will appear with each post you create in the forum and will assist the other members when they give you diagnostic or repair advice

/forum/images/smilies/thumb.gif
I checked my user CP on my mobile device and was unable to see where I would update my signature, 🤷‍♂️

·
Administrator
15,700 Posts
I checked my user CP on my mobile device and was unable to see where I would update my signature, 🤷‍♂️
If you are using a mobile device then switch your screen settings over to "Desktop View" and you should see the site normally to give you access to the User CP.

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts