Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help guys

I've been in Tokyo for three weeks and when I returned, found out my keyless entry didn't work. I've also lost all power to the passenger door( no power locks, window, heated seat, etc..). Also, I don't know what to call it, but the feature where the radio stays on once the key is pulled--now it only works for about three seconds and cuts off.

I had my Dad start my truck while I was gone and he said he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, he has a diesel as well. Just heat the plugs and cranked it once, that was it.

My truck is a 03 CC SWB with 60k on it. Any ideas? Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Battery dead in your key fob?? Oh wait, I see the other things... Blown fuse to power those accessories? Pinched, disconnected or cut wire? I'd check those couple things first.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pull the door panel, unplug the window switch, plug back in and see if everything works. The window switch is actually the passenger door module, have seen a few that would "logic lock", then not work until all power had been pulled and restored. There is a new program for the module that should fix the concern.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts