Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus had a head replaced acout 5 weeks ago. Got it back acted finr for about 500 miles. then the radiator hose started getting tight again, which I know it does sometimes but after I shut it off for 2 or three days even the hose it is still tight. But sometimes it will be all right. I jus got it back from the dealer again, for them too see what is wrong with it. And they said that they could not find anything wrong with it. It is very weird.

Another thing is while I'm driving it like this I can have my heater on and then and then switch it to cold and it will still blow hot air. why is this? Then if i shut it off and turn it back on(the heater) it will blow cold air then. could this have anything to do with the hose getting tight and staying tight with a lot of pressure on it. All the help would be great, the pulling season is coming up very soon. I was invited to pull at a indoor pull in Columbus, Ohio at the Dekalb Super Pull, Mitchell's invited me and i would love to have it fixed by then.

Thanks,

justin Burns

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
What does the dealer say ?? Are you losing any coolant ?? Could just be trapped air and needs to be bleed off ...

I think you have two seperate things going on and the cold air hot air heater issue is perhaps a faulty switch or actuator ....

Good luck

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts