Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an Edge Juice with Attitude and I have not yet installed it. I currently have Level 2 power programming on my Hypertech for my '05 Silverado 3500 DRW Duramax. I plugged it in like I normally do to remove the power programming and after it shows my VIN, checks for DTC's and after I enter Power Programmer mode, it says Code 24: Corrupt Flash Memory. Call Hypertech at 1-800-532-3351.

What does this mean and how can I fix it? Their tech support is closed. I called at 5:01 their time, when they close at 5:00. Please help! I'm dying to install the Edge Juice here but I think I need to remove the Hypertech Power Programming first.. :(

Thank you!

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
You dont have to remove the programming. A lot of people here stack programs. I will not, nor would I reccomend to stack unless you have a built tranny. Your best bet it to impatiently wait untill they reopen on monday. In case you're wondering, Hypertech has better low end throttle response on level 3 than Edge products did on level 3. I currently run Hypertech and have never seen or heard of that code. I ran Edge products for about 6 months and had just too many problems with it....Enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts