Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trucks apart and can not get plastic cover off of the blue ecm pin holder....... do not want to break anything and i need truck by 2:15 to pick up kids at school:eek: thought this would go smoothly......... Murphys law:D
MR John Thanks sry 03
Baack together thanks for the call did not catch your name though thanks for calling and the help. Needed alittle more uughump was being cautious now find a hole and hook to brake switch aleast it runs now for the rugrat pickup patrol thx again!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mr BaadBoy;1582460; said:
Trucks apart and can not get plastic cover off of the blue ecm pin holder....... do not want to break anything and i need truck by 2:15 to pick up kids at school:eek: thought this would go smoothly......... Murphys law:D
585-261-5760 info and directions its 28 out HELP MR John Thanks sry 03
I'm assuming that you have unscrewed the screw that holds it in there. There is also a gasket on the inside that keeps moisture out, it takes some effort to unseat that gasket, but it should come right out.

Just re-read your post, you're farther along than I first thought. There are clips on both sides that hold the plastic cover to the ECM. You have to get all of them unclipped before it will come off. It took me about 15 to 20 minutes before I could get them all done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts