Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please keep an eye out this past tuesday morning someone stole my tractor and 1 yr old 12000# tractor tractor is a 3610 ditchwitch what a way to spend v-day with the cops and insurance btw insurance denies the claims might need a lawyer ( hates insurance companies) mods please do not remove this I am a small contractor and need everything i buy for business if anyone wants more info please msg me from the Houston Texas area

·
Registered
217 Posts
why did they denied your claim? That is BS!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
hopefully you can get it worked out in your favor and find out were that *** whole lives meaning the thieif and the inssurance adjuster

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
That sucks. I'll keep a lookout over here in AZ. Good luck with the insurance jerks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Put a posting on www.craigslist.com for your area(s)...

Don't ask who Craig is as I do not know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Craigslist.com is good for finding stolen music gear as well. I will keep my eyes peeled. You may want to post a serial #. I have a good friend who is a big shot at state farm PM me if you think he can help you. Sorry to hear this.
Justin

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tractor ser/model#3610dds-k1132 ditchwitch
trailer tag# 36ykpk texas
trailer ser# 17yp20225b029717

items listed on
report-it-stolen.com also has pic of tractor tks for y'alls help this is how i make my living

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
camera

found a nearby business to the storage lot that had a camera going last tuesday getting police to get over there to check it out also found out in past few weeks tons of construction items been stolen area here keep your pray's coming that justice will ( rare ) will happen also hoping insurance will atleast replace my tractor

tks again all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts