Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone, I'm new on this site and I just wanted to say hello. I drive an '05 3500 LB 4x4 SRW CC and so far have had good experiences with it. I'm thinking about giving it to the wife in a few years to get an even newer Dmax. I travel alot, mostly up and down the west coast, I-5 corridor...however, I was surprised to hear that you can't put snow chains on the truck...stock tire size still. That seemed a little stupid to me as far as engineering is concerned along with the fact that the heater cord is a few inches too short. $47,000 truck and someone got cheap on wire??? Other than that, I enjoy the truck, the engine and especially the tranny. It is fun to drive.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Hey journeyman welcome to the site, I think you will find it very informative, entertaining and sometimes funny in some of the off topic forums. ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
whats a wire man

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Use the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
All i have to say is hide the wallet....:muahaha: cause if not it could get a lil pricy):h

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome!!! Go team Washington):h

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts