Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to thread looks like a good thread I currently own a 2003 Duramax HD . I have question hopefully someone can help me out quick on it my wife is currently pulling her 1975 short bed 3/4 4x4 chev pack to AZ. She's in VA right now and told me the engine light came on and she is loosing engine performance only goes to twenty five.

She pulled over and observed oil dripping from the drain plug and re tightened it. She went about thirty miles down the road and thats when the truck started to act up. She knows how to drive and pull she's a firefighter plus shes pulled before. She checked all the fluids and all are good she did have to top off the oil she used Rotella though. The truck only as 52,000 miles on it any suggestions?:help2:

·
Registered
609 Posts
doughnut shark, lets see wife is FD and with a first name of doughnut um............ I'm gonna say your PD!!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Use the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

·
Registered
8 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts