Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this great site. I Retired from the USN as a LDO LT in 2003 and have opened a business called The Synthetic Store here in San Diego. I provide AMSOIL Synthetic Oil, lubes, greases, by-pass filters etc. I love it. Mid Summer I'll be the proud owner of a new Chevy D/A and in the mean time I'm studing up on this awesome truck. Every one's help is appreciated. I'll be posting my business in the vendor section soon and hope to hear from you. Thanks. Jim

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Welcome HOME.

Enjoy all the reading....loads of it.

OOHRAH

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'll be looking forward to your post in the vendor section since I'm in the SD area.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Jim,
From one veteran to another, I also thank you for your service! Welcome aboard! Lot's of info here. If there's anything you could even think about asking, chances are, that someone (of the 29,000+ members) have already asked it or experienced it. A search of this site can provide overwhelming results. Please don't hesitate to ask or provide any of your input, we certainly welcome it!
Chuck

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
where is your store located?........I'am sure I can stop by sometime-welcome to the site-michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My business is located at Highway 805 and University Ave. Love to meet you and see your machine. Jim

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Welcome to DP!

Do you stock the 10w40 MCF? I know I cn get it for $6 with the "preferred customer" program, but would rather buy it OTC.
I've been getting M1 MX4T, but Wally World is wanting over $7.50 for it now.

And of course, interested in the synth 15w40 TD oil.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
We should all make a run to his store soon....Wednesday might be good for me.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Maybe a weekend trip might be better.
I'll shoot you a PM before I make plans to head down.

BTW: Be sure and get set up with Nick as a vendor so nobody gets in trouble for this thread.
I think everyone is willing to cut you a little slack since you've already contributed in ways that many of us wish we could have.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Hey Rich,
Let me know, Sunday are better for me. I work Wed - Sat night. I'll roll with you down there.

Doug

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
You got it.
Not going to be too soon though.... I've already got 6 quarts in reserve for the bike, which will cover most of the spring riding season, and I'm only at 50% on my truck engine oil.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have relatives and close friends in SD area. I'll stop by if I'm in the area to visit your store. :ro)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That would be great. I would love to meet other Duramax owners and help them if I could. I hope to get myself on the vendor page soon. I'll let you know. That way we can contact each other.

Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts