Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Every One I'm New To The Dmax World Just Bought A 2002 Gmc 2500hd Crew Cab Short Box And Also Just Installed A Bully Dog 4'' Exaust Turbo Back No Cat My Truck Had No Cat On It No Pics Yet Sorry!!!! Also Luve This Truck Way Better Than Any Superduty I'v Drove

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig because....

:nopics:​
Like he said :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
PROSTOCKPUDS, FIRST THINGS FIRST!! Welcome to our site & may you get all your questions answered quickly & correctly!! Go to the "National Events" & you will see that we are doing a tour of the Flint Asmy. Plant & you are invited as well! It will be the weekend of 6/23 & we will be having a "Potluck" on Sat. night. Best way to meet some of us!! Greetings from Clarkston,Mi. Howard

·
Registered
105 Posts
Greetings from Ortonville!:cool2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts