Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in southwest CO just got my new truck a couple of weeks ago, 1300 miles so far. Gotta say I'm lovin' it! Prior to this I had an '04 Dodge cummins 6spd and the difference is night and day. The interior is much more comfortable on the GMC and it certainly has a lot more get up and go from stop. Also gotta say I'm lovin' being able to drive an automatic again. There was a lot of shifting in that old 6spd manual!
Thanks in advance, I've already picked up a lot from the sight.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I've sure learned alot off this site. enjoy the new ride and welcome I consider myself a newbie also!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Here in southwest CO just got my new truck a couple of weeks ago, 1300 miles so far. Gotta say I'm lovin' it! Prior to this I had an '04 Dodge cummins 6spd and the difference is night and day. The interior is much more comfortable on the GMC and it certainly has a lot more get up and go from stop. Also gotta say I'm lovin' being able to drive an automatic again. There was a lot of shifting in that old 6spd manual!
Thanks in advance, I've already picked up a lot from the sight.
Congrats and WELCOME to this site. It's GREAT to hear you are enjoying your truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts