Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my GMC crew cab lbz dually from Dave Smith motors yesterday, did alot of searching and this truck worked best for me. I've been a TDR member since 01 and still love my dodges, but the new ones have some short comings in my opinion that if I was going to pay 40k plus for a truck I didn't want to live with. Mainly space in the cab and the auto trans problems. I'm looking very forward to this new truck, should pick it up in 4 to 6 weeks, then I will drive it from Idaho to VA, couldn't beat the deal, and always up for a cool road trip. Couldn't think of a better way to break in a truck. I'll post some pics as soon as she gets home.

Steve

·
Registered
581 Posts
:welcome: ...

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
dodges are starting to go down hill really fast IMO good luck with your new LBZ

·
Registered
45 Posts
been a TDR member for a long time also and been floating here for a while, been looking at a new lbz for a few weeks and want to make the purchase by August of this year or sooner (I think if I want to order I will order by June) - I love my 03 Cummins (dont hate me) but, wife wants something else - SLCox, if you ordered from Idaho (a good deal I imagine) then pm me with some details if you dont mind, I live in VA also and dont mind going somewhere to pick up a vehicle. Thanks for having me guys :?)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting my truck from Dave Smith Motors in Kellog Indiana. I spoke with a salesman named Rod, awsome guy did everything he said he was going to and then some. I'm in Amissville Va, near the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Steve

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts